Hemo-test is a rapid and high-accuracy test for detection of blood residues on the endoscopes, surgical instruments and also surfaces of washing or disinfectant machines and ultrasonic cleaner.
The colour change from colorless to greenish-blue within 1 minute indicates that there are blood residues on the surfaces.
Detection of blood residue from 0.1 μg
Insensitive to fingerprints (No false positives)
Instructions for Use-Hemo Test
- First, add B tube that it contains the clear solution into A tube .
- Shake A tube after adding the solution of B tube, Immediately, until the content of A tube is completely disappeared in the solution.
- Rub the swab firmly over the desired surface, if the surface is wet and if the surface is dry, first, moisturize the swab by sterile or distilled water and then rub it firmly over the desired surface.
- Unscrew the A tube, insert and swirl the swab in the clear reagent.
- The colour change from colorless to greenish-blue within 1 minute indicates that there are blood residues on the surfaces and if the intended surface is free of blood residues, the colour of the indicator solution should remain colorless .
- The high level of blood residues changes the indicator solution color completely to greenish-blue.
- The content of A and B tubes have to be protected from sunlight and UV radiation. The yellow color of the mixture solution is part of the activation process and it does not mean the presence of blood residues.
- If the answer is positive (greenish-blue colour), the result must be immediately recorded because the colour of the solution is unstable.
- The degraded blood by hydrogen peroxide or peracetic acid is not well detected by the Hemo-Test.
Negative result: Lack of the blood on the surface of the instrument (Colorless or transparent)
Positive result: The presence of the blood on the surface of the instrument (greenish-blue)
Storage: Keep in the fridge or in the 2-25 °C away from sunlight, high temperature, disinfectants, and chemicals.
Durability:18 months after the production